Why St Chad’s College?
- Value for money: Our rates are very competitive and will suit almost any budget;
- Attentive staff: We pride ourselves on having wonderful staff, being a small College, we devote more time to making your event run smoothly;
- An historic location: We are at the heart of the spectacular Durham City Peninsula, just across from Durham Cathedral;
- Excellent cuisine: Choose from informal buffets to elegant dining. Our dedicated and experienced catering staff are praised by our guests for their friendliness and attention to detail;
- Conference rooms: Choose conference spaces to meet your individual requirements;
- Pleasant accommodation: in a central and intimate location, with a friendly and personal service
Groups of 25 to 120 delegates can meet both for day or residential conferences. Everyone can be accommodated on one site in our historic buildings and the whole group can dine together in our elegant dining hall. Larger groups can be accommodated with help from adjacent Colleges, all within a minute’s walk of our main building. Our conference, lecture and seminar rooms can accommodate 25 – 50 delegates, and larger lecture rooms are close-by, which means that your whole conference will be based centrally – all in the shadow of Durham’s historic Cathedral.
At St Chad’s College we can offer conference facilities to suit most budgets. For more information please contact the Conference and College Administrator at email@example.com