Why St Chad’s College?
- Value for money: Our rates are very competitive and will suit almost any budget;
- Attentive staff: We pride ourselves on having wonderful staff, being a small College, we devote more time to making your event run smoothly;
- An historic location: We are at the heart of the spectacular Durham City Peninsula, just across from Durham Cathedral;
- Excellent cuisine: Choose from informal buffets to elegant dining. Our dedicated and experienced catering staff are praised by our guests for their friendliness and attention to detail;
- Conference rooms: Choose conference spaces to meet your individual requirements;
- Pleasant accommodation: in a central and intimate location, with a friendly and personal service
The Williams Library
Groups of 15 to 100 delegates can meet both for day or residential conferences. Everyone can be accommodated on one site in our historic buildings and the whole group can dine together in our elegant dining hall. Your whole conference will be based centrally – all in the shadow of Durham’s historic Cathedral.
We have recently upgraded our audio-visual facilities within College and can now offer three rooms with fully functional technology. The Cassidy Quad is equipped with a 98” UHD screen and premium sound system allowing both wired and wireless connection. This is ideal for conferences, presentations and video playback to an audience of up to 100 people.
Two of our libraries are fitted with 65” UHD screens and speakers, with the Williams Library also offering a hybrid meeting/conference facility with ceiling mounted microphones and an advanced camera to allow for online meetings and teleconferences.
At St Chad’s College we can offer conference facilities to suit most budgets. We offer excellent value for money and prepare individual quotes for each enquiry.
For more information please contact the Conference and College Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Residential and Day Conferences are available during the University’s Easter and Summer Vacations.
The Durham Academic Conference Service at St Chad’s College
St Chad’s College pioneered the complete turn-key Durham Academic Conference Service in 2003 and since then have provided a complete conference service for many University departments.
At St Chad’s College we can offer conference facilities to suit most budgets. Please contact the Conference and College Administrator , for more information about our facilities and our value-for-money conference rates.
We look forward to working with you to ensure all of your requirements are met.
Terms and Conditions:
St Chad’s Terms and Conditions.pdf 20
Conference Booking Form – to be completed in full and submitted to email@example.com:
Conference Organiser Information:
Conference Organiser Information