Welcome to St Chad’s College
Message from Dr Masson, Principal of St Chad’s College, can be viewed HERE
IMPORTANT: In this section of the College Website you will find a lot of information about membership of the College and our programme of welcome events – please read ALL the information carefully. (Relevant FORMS should be completed as soon as possible). Click on the links below for detailed information.
- If at all possible please complete online enrolment at least 14 days before arrival AND MAKE SURE THAT YOU UPLOAD A PHOTOGRAPH – it really does make things much easier
- Important information about steps you should take before you even arrive in Durham
- Some of the practicalities about getting here and finding College buildings
- Important information about St Chad’s College for ALL students
- The Licence Agreement is an important legal document which must be signed by all students living in College Accommodation
- Details of important events and social activities during your first week in Durham.
- What you need to do to complete your registration and collect your campus card
- Accommodation costs, Meal Deal prices and College charges
- Important information from the Junior (Undergraduate) Common Room
- How to register with a doctor
- Information on Vaccination and health screening
- Useful links
- Please complete and return the relevant forms as soon as possible