Friday 27th September – Update
2:30pm – ID Verification system is now restored.
We will be able to verify ID until 5:00pm today.
Also 2:00-4:00pm on Sunday (29 September)
and 8:00am-2:00pm on Tuesday (1 October)
Welcome to St Chad’s College
IMPORTANT: In this section of the College Website you will find a lot of information about membership of the College and our programme of welcome events – please read ALL the information carefully. (Relevant FORMS should be completed as soon as possible). Click on the links below for detailed information.
- If at all possible please complete online enrolment at least 14 days before arrival AND MAKE SURE THAT YOU UPLOAD A PHOTOGRAPH – it really does make things much easier
- Please ensure that you arrive in Durham in time for the College Induction event on Friday 27th September (and then, if you are around, please come to the Welcome Buffet on the Thursday evening)
- If, after reading this information, you are still uncertain about anything or have any questions then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or ask at the Induction event.
- PGCE Induction – Monday 9th September, Soup & Sandwich lunch 12:30-13:30 in the Senior Common Room. ID verification and campus card collection should be available half an hour before and half an hour after lunch – please ensure you have completed online enrolment and uploaded your photograph
- PGCE Induction – correction: If you have completed online enrolment and uploaded a photograph you should be able to collect your campus card from the School of Education (not College) on Monday. If not, you will need to collect an ID Verification slip from Education (remember to take your ID) and take that to the IT Service Desk in the Main Library.Hopefully see you all at the lunch on Monday.
- Important information about steps you should take before you even arrive in Durham
- Important information about St Chad’s College for ALL students
- How to register with a doctor
- Information on Vaccination and health screening
- Important information from the Middle (Postgraduate) Common Room
- Practical information for “Livers-In”
- Some of the practicalities about getting here and finding College buildings
- Details of important events and social activities
- What you need to do to complete your registration and collect your campus card
- Accommodation costs, Meal Deal prices and College charges
- Useful links – including IT information
- Please complete and return the relevant forms as soon as possible
- Forms stored here are linked from other pages