What you should do now (please do not leave this until the last minute in case you encounter any problems):
You will need to have access to a computer which is able to read, edit, save and email MSWord files – if you expect to have any problems with this please contact us (details below) as soon as possible.
- Log on to the Occupancy agreement section of the College website (click on the link)
- You should read both parts of the general terms and conditions and then, at the end of the document, click on the link to the signature forms.
- Select the correct signature form for your accommodation – UGF. To open the document you will need the password which was included in your welcome email from the Assistant Senior Tutor.
- You then need to complete the agreement with your details (your name, your signature, the date, acceptance of standard terms). Please note: typing your name constitutes an electronic signature, and by completing this you are entering into a legally binding contract.
- Once you have completed the agreement please email it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org (with “Signed Licence Agreement” as the subject).
If you encounter any problems with this process please email email@example.com (with “PROBLEM – Licence Agreement” as the subject – click on the link)) or telephone 0191 3343362 as soon as possible