Hospitality & Conference Manager
St Chad’s College is committed to achieving the highest possible standards of service and customer care. Working closely with the College and Conference Administrator, the post-holder will be at the forefront of our efforts to raise standards and develop new approaches to ensure this objective is achieved.
The role encompasses five key areas of responsibility:
- Overall management of the College’s Hospitality provision
- Overall management of the College’s Conference and Commercial business
- Attracting new commercial business and managing relationships with existing customers
- Management of the catering team and kitchen staff
- Constant innovation and creativity to ensure the development of services and improvement of standards
The College operates all year round, though the nature of our provision differs according to the time of year. During academic term time, we cater for our students, while outside of term time we operate as a conference centre, a bed & breakfast establishment and as a wedding venue.
Full Job description HERE